Effective: May 25, 2018
Anna Radzikowska Coaching is committed to ensuring that privacy is protected. Learn more about the information we collect, how to process data and how we respect and secure your privacy.
Anna Radzikowska Coaching may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to make sure you are happy with the changes. This policy was last updated on May 25, 2018.
Purpose and who we are
What do you agree to using our site
What information we collect and how to receive it
We collect personal data and / or information from you in various ways:
- After registering on our pages
- After registering for our seminars
- When booking connections
- When booking in coaching sessions
- When you join our social groups
- When to subscribe to our newsletter
- When to subscribe to notifications with us
- When he places his signature on our contracts
- When processing payments in any of our services
- When registering your account, update or change your account information
- When purchasing products or services
- After completing the survey or feedback form
- After logging in to or access to third-party websites, e.g. Facebook, from our site, which may contain text or images
- When participating in a forum or discussion group such as a Facebook group or Q&A session. Remember that the information provided here will be publicly available, so you should not add information that is too sensitive or confidential.
We can collect the following information:
- name and title of the work
- contact information including email address and phone number / s
- demographic information such as zip code, preferences and interests
- History of education and employment
- Other information relevant to customer reviews and / or promotional materials
- IP address
- URLs that may already be associated with our site
- operating system
- The browsing system used by each user on the site
- Log details for third-party services are used in the program
- bank account details
- credit / debit card details
Perhaps, however, visit our site anonymously using the „incognito” or „private” feature of your browser or disable cookies.
Other information we collect
social buttons, On many pages of Anna Radzikowska Coaching websites you can see „social” buttons. They allow users to share or bookmark websites. These are buttons for: Twitter, Google +1, Facebook ‚like’, and LinkedIn ‚Share’. In order to implement these buttons and connect them to relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts with domains outside of Anna Radzikowska Coaching. You should be aware that these sites can be gathering information about what you do all over the internet, including Anna Radzikowska Coaching’s site. So if you click on one of these buttons, these sites will record these activities and may use this information. In some cases, these sites will be registering the fact that you are visiting Anna Radzikowska Coaching and specific sites that are included,
You should check the respective policies of each of these places to see how exactly they use the information and learn how to opt out or delete such information.
External Internet Services . We use a number of external internet services on Anna Radzikowska Coaching websites mainly to display content on our pages. For example, to display a slideshow they sometimes use Slideshare; we use YouTube and Vimeo to show videos. This is not an exhaustive and complete list of services we use or may use in the future when posting content, but they are the most common. With the help of social buttons, we can not avoid these sites or external domains, from collecting information to the use of this embedded content. If you are not logged in to these external services then you will not know who you are, but it is likely to collect anonymous information using e.g. number of views, game, loads etc.
Email tracking. Some emails that we send do not have tracking at all, for example personal correspondence or emails with invoices attached.We put other emails we send in tracking so that we can tell how much traffic these emails send to our site and we can track, at an individual level, whether the user has opened and clicked on the email. We rarely use the last information at personal level, and we use it to understand open and click prices on our emails to try to improve them. Sometimes we use personal information, e.g. re-mail people who don’t click for the first time. If you want to be sure that none of your email activity is being tracked then you should unsubscribe from our newsletter.
What we do with the information we collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- internal accounting.
- We can use this information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think may be of interest using the email address you provided.
- We can send information about offers outside of Anna Radzikowska Coaching that will interest you.
- From time to time, we may also use your contact details for market research purposes. We can be contacted by e-mail, telephone, fax or post. We can use this information to customize the website according to your interests.
Providing the site and our services. We may use personal data that you can provide to us to enable access to and use of the site and to provide information, products or services that you require from us.
Updates. We use personal information collected when you log into our various email services or update to send messages in connection with the website or online course. We may also archive this information and / or use it for future communications with you where we are legally entitled to do so.
Identity Verification. For services that require identity verification, we use personal data that we collect to verify identity and authenticate that the comments provided on site were made by you. This service can be provided by the third party identity verification manufacturer.
Disclosure Anna Radzikowska Coaching Operations and Maintenance Contractors. We use various service providers, suppliers and contractors (collectively, „Contractors”) to help us deliver our products and services to you. Our contractors may have limited access to their personal data when providing their products or services to us, so that we can in turn provide our products and services. These Contractors may include sellers and suppliers who provide us with technology, services and / or content related to the operation and maintenance of the Website or an online course. Access to personal data by these contractors is limited to information reasonably necessary for the contractor to perform his function restricted to us.
Third Party Credit card creation. Anna Radzikowska Coaching provides you with the option of paying for online courses and other services using a credit card through a third party payment processing service provider. Please note that our service provider – not Anna Radzikowska Coaching – collects and processes credit card information.
Government authorities, laws and actions. Anna Radzikowska Coaching may share your personal data with various government authorities in response to subpoenas, court orders or other legal process; to establish or exercise our rights or to protect our property; to defend against legal claims; or otherwise required by law. In such cases, we reserve the right to raise or lift any legal reservations or the law available to us. We may also share your personal information when we think you should investigate, prevent or take action on illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property or security of Anna Radzikowska Coaching, in the place of our users, clients or other persons;
Retention of personal data
If you live or are located in the EEA, we keep your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is being processed. The length of time that personal data will be retained depending on the purposes for which we may collect and use it and / or as obliged to comply with applicable laws and to establish, exercise or defend our rights. Unless otherwise stated, we retain personal data for an indefinite period, unless specifically instructed to delete it.
Confidentiality and security of personal data
Anna Radzikowska Coaching implements a number of security measures to maintain the security of personal data when it enters, present, or gain access to its personal data.
We care for the safety of our users. While we strive to ensure the security of your account and related information, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to overcome our security measures. Please inform us immediately of any compromise or unauthorized use of your account by sending [email protected] .
Control, update or delete personal data
You can choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal data as follows:
• When you are asked to complete the form on the website, look at the box that you can uncheck to indicate that you do not want information to be used by anyone for direct marketing purposes
• If you previously agreed to us using your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by writing to us or sending to [email protected] .
• We will not sell, distribute or rent personal data to third parties unless we have our consent or are required by law to do so. We may use personal information to send promotional information about third parties that we think may be interesting if they tell us that you want it to happen.
If you believe that the information that holds you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or write to the address above as soon as possible.We will immediately correct any information found to be incorrect.
You have certain rights with regard to personal data. you can access your personal data and confirm that it remains correct and up-to-date, or choose whether you want to receive materials from us or some of our partners by logging into the site and visiting your user account page.
If you want more information regarding rights or would like to exercise any of them, you can also contact us via [email protected] . If you live or are in the EEA, you have the right to ask for:
- providing access to all personal data we have about you;
- prevent the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- update any personal data that is out of date or incorrect;
- delete any personal data that we associate with you;
- limit the way that personal data processing;
- provide your personal data to a third party service provider; or
- provide copies of any personal information we have about you.
We will try to respond to every email as soon as possible, and provide our response within the time limit set by applicable law. However, please note that there will be residual information that will remain in our databases, access logs and other documents that may or may not provide your personal information. It should also be remembered that certain personal data may be exempted from such requests in certain circumstances, which may include if we have to keep processing personal data to comply with a legal obligation.
When you write to us, we may ask that provide us with the information we need to confirm our identity.
International privacy practices
Anna Radzikowska’s coaching sites are mainly operated and managed on servers located and hosted in the United States. In order to provide our products and services to you, we may send and store personal data outside the country in which you reside or are based, including in the United States. Accordingly, if they reside or are located outside the United States, personal data may be transferred outside the country in which they reside or are established, including to countries that cannot or do not provide the same level of protection for personal data, We are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of personal information when it is transferred. If you live or are located within the EEA and there are such transfers,
No information from children under 13
Anna Radzikowska Coaching strongly believes in protecting children’s privacy. According to this belief, we do not knowingly collect personal information or maintain on our Site from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of our site is directed to persons under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years old, please do not use or access this site at any time or in any other way. We will take appropriate steps to remove the personal data of persons under the age of 13 that has been collected on our site without verified parental consent to the existence of such personal data.
The material on our site is given only general information and does not constitute professional advice. You should take specific advice before taking action as we do not directly or indirectly accept any liability for losses arising directly or indirectly from relying on the information on this site.
Given that the Internet uses an open system, we cannot guarantee that your site and downloads will get you virus free. You should therefore take all appropriate precautions for your own safety.