Who is the Data Administrator?
The administrator of your personal data is Anna Radzikowska with headquarters in Warsaw, ul. Kleczewska 99.
I process data in accordance with the principles and requirements set out in the provisions on the protection of personal data, including in Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation – ” GDPR “ ) and in the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data.
I process the data entrusted to me at the headquarters of my business and do not transfer it to countries outside the European Union. If you need to transfer personal data to countries outside the European Union – which you have informed in advance – I am however able to provide the required tools to maintain the security of your data.
How do I process data?
I process your personal data on the basis of a Service Agreement concluded individually with each of the Parties and on the basis of consent to the processing of personal data expressed on a voluntary basis.
I process your personal data to:
- Performance of the obligations of the Agreement, pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 lit. f, GDPR, including entities cooperating with and providing support for it;
- Pursuing a legitimate interest as a Data Controller pursuant to para. 1 lit. f, GDPR, which should be understood inter alia services provided to clients under the contract, marketing services or services related to the need to ensure security;
- implementation of legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator, pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 lit. c, GDPR.
If you do not agree to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, you have the right to object.
Please be advised that you also have the right to:
- request from the Administrator access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of personal data processing;
- object to such processing;
- data transfer;
- lodging a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection;
- withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data.
Your personal data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
Your personal data will be stored for the period resulting from the concluded Agreement, until the expiry of mutual claims, and until the implementation of legitimate interests.
Taking into account the fact of cooperation with directly or indirectly related entities, we inform that these entities may become recipients of your personal data. These include, but are not limited to, contractors for the services ordered or the accounting office. The entities to which your data may be entrusted are connected with my company by a contract entrusting the processing of personal data, guaranteeing the highest level of diligence and security in the process of processing this data. Entrusting personal data means that these entities are obliged to process data in accordance with the imposed guidelines.
Cookies – Cookies
Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data that are stored on the website user’s end device and are intended for using websites.
Our site does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
This site uses the following types of cookies:
- security files
Confidentiality Policy Update
Confidentiality Policy updates will be published on the website.
If you have questions regarding the processing of entrusted personal data, please contact the office by email or phone.